Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Visit To The Netherlands

I was in The Netherlands all last week as part of a program the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality of The Netherlands hosted. The experience was one of the greatest I've ever had because of the many things I learned and saw and the people I met.

The Dutch ministry invited 22 journalists from 16 countries to Amsterdam so we could share all-things-Dutch horticulture with the world. I visited Horti Fair in Amsterdam, the FloraHolland Trade Fair and the Dutch Flower Auction in Aalsmeer and other institutions that play a vital role in the success of Dutch horticulture.

If you're interested, check out what I found most interesting in The Netherlands on Greenhouse Grower's International blog. I'll continue to update that blog over the next few weeks, and you can expect more coverage on my visit to The Netherlands in Greenhouse Grower's upcoming December issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment